Saturday, March 30, 2013

Two Down, One to Go!


OK, so I finished the LAST TWO Musket Miniature French Row Houses.  This is a good thing as now I only have the ONE Musket Miniature L-shaped French Cafe to finish.  It will be the LAST house to paint in order to run the Villers Bocage scenario.  I could probably run it without this structure, but its shape makes it really helpful for an intersection.  Since it is the LAST house to paint, I need to be somewhat careful not to rush it just to be finished with the project, but my nominal utilitarian painting methods should be sufficient. 

Front of the LAST two French Row Houses.  I painted the shutters a different color to distinguish them. 

Rear view on the left and front view on the right.
 
For comparison purposes, a Battlefront house on the far left, and then two Musket Miniature Row Houses. 

A row of Row Houses.  Architecturally these aren't Frank Lloyd Wright. 

Two medium bases fit with ease on each of the three levels.

The attic is always a good spot for the platoon commander.
 
The LAST house on the paint table.  Yes, there is an end point in sight!

FV SS Panzergrenadiers from the heavy platoon wait for their turn. 
 
Just to add to the lead pile, I also got a box of the latest Volksgrenadiers from Battlefront.  You can never have too many Germans of course, and the poses are pretty good though I am not envisioning a LW snow themed force.  Yet. 

1 comment:

Phil said...

Great looking buildings!
Phil.