Monday, January 23, 2012

Destroyed British Tank Objectives

Some destroyed British tanks from my rapidly clearing paint table.  First up is a Sherman III from my favorite British Armoured Regiment, the 13th/18th Hussars.  Not many Sherman IIIs had mud flaps on during Normandy but I have seen some in pictures, so this isn't too unreasonable.  The best part is the large '61' decal on the upside down turret.  This regiment had these large numerals on the turrets, which makes it even better looking to me.  Perhaps even better targets for the cunning Hun. 







The 4th CLY also has an entry this evening.  Here is a Cromwell close support tank which has been hit somewhere.  The entry point isn't as obvious here as the Sherman III, dead tank commander notwithstanding.  Still, a good objective for the Villers Bocage scenario, if I ever finish the myriad houses I have left to paint . . .






I should finish the destroyed Tiger tank tomorrow, Herr Wittman willing . . .

No comments: